Since my last update to the Nitrous instance, as well as the rollout of the Scot changes (which is now live), I wanted to give a few more updates for what I've been up to. (Note edits to previous nitrous post filling in v1.0.6 and v1.0.7).
Nitrous v1.0.8 and Nitrous v1.0.9
- Author Recent Post box by @anpigon
- Option to show icon if posted with nitrous by @anpigon
- Announcement pane adjustments by @segyepark, allowing to show an announcement by setting up in Pinned Posts, e.g. here
- Profile pages-- /blog, /comments /replies are now powered by Scot, and do not rely on steemd getState API.
- Reset post bug fix for edits (When editing and submitting, it now correctly keeps the text that was edited when you edit again)
- Fix error when going from main page to "edit post", sometimes has an error.
- Fix small post page rendering issue when app info is not present. Thanks to @segyepark
Scot Bot Updates
- Gzip compression is now enabled for the Scot API, which should reduce payload sizes for requests.
- Now able to more easily set up a backup so we have at least two data sources in the event of failure. This will allow restoring from a backup state in the event the main node fails.
- Mutes will now prevent payout for tribe muted accounts, and the frontend will stop showing posts from tribe muted accounts.
- Now have get_discussions_by_comments and get_discussions_by_replies endpoints, e.g.
There's also now a simple monitor set up to catch more quickly when the scot bot is trailing behind. Note you can see the self-reported time lag using this link.
25% to anpigon, 25% to segyepark
Oh what! An icon that shows when posted with nitrous. I gotta have that for weedcash!
Great update - keep it moving forward. Great development progress, and I'm glad its all open source!
This post has been curated by me for the Bitcoin MYK project! Enjoy the liquid curation love of these tokens!
@eonwarped, Keep doing the good work and these improvements are really appreciable brother. Hoping for more exciting tools ahead. Stay blessed.
Posted using Partiko Android
Upvoted 👌 (Mana: 5/10 - need recharge?)
Your post was upvoted by @steem-ua, new Steem dApp, using UserAuthority for algorithmic post curation!
Your UA account score is currently 5.435 which ranks you at #656 across all Steem accounts.
Your rank has not changed in the last three days.
In our last Algorithmic Curation Round, consisting of 83 contributions, your post is ranked at #10.
Evaluation of your UA score:
Feel free to join our @steem-ua Discord server
please follow me
Posted using Partiko Android
Look at my last post and tell me why you flagged me... @azircon does not allow me to comment...
I support steemflagrewards, that's all there is to it. Probably wasn't worth it though.
SFR blindly follows lies, my last post greyed out by you and others had no copy paste per @jacobtothe lies and I get bullied anyway.
This comment bully flagged by @jacobtothe, @condeas & @ibc who clearly want to sabotage STEEM
@azircon has bully flagged me yet again... censorship, what is wrong with this comment?
Nice the post / comment edit is fixed now !wow!!!!!!Come to think of it I have not seen it anymore!!
p.s. typo should be changes (which are now live)!
!Typo community pay me, that would be cool!