Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday to you all. Today I want to share with us my recent creation. Its a Maxi tote bag made with Brown leather. This is the first time I will make a design this big. Yes I've made bigger designs but this one is bigger than all I've made. I was even scared while making it that the design won't be loved. How wrong was I... After making the bag and post the pictures, I was surprised that people loved the bag and I even got orders already. So below I will explain to us how I made this bag.
- Oketex fibre
- Leather of choice
- Maco 2
- Chi board
- Suade lining
- Tagging pin
- D rings
- Anchor ring
- Bottom pin
- The first thing I do like I always do while creating a new design is to make a pattern. After that, I transferred the pattern to the fibre and cut it out. After that, I cut out the leather and lining as well.
- After that, I gummed them together. Next I fixed the zip to the zip holder and to the inner lining. And I also sew the inner zip pocket.
- Here I sew the outer pocket to the main body of the bag and I attached the handle to the bag too.
- Finally I gummed the lining with the main body of the bag and the sides After fixing the bottom pins and D rings.
- Finally I sew the side with the main body of the bag.