Waivio users can now rate products and companies with a single click.
For example, a restaurant can be rated by value, ambience, service and food:
Other types of businesses and products may have their own rating systems. For example, individual dishes can be rated based on presentation, taste and value.
To vote, simply click on the stars. Your vote will be recorded on the Hive blockchain. As long as you're logged in, you'll see your votes as a reminder of your personal experience with that product or company.
Linking posts to objects
The standard method of linking posts to objects is for the author of a post to include references to those objects or hashtags in the post.
But if the original post did not have such links, other users can now link that post to objects, by posting top-level comments with links to objects. And once the post is linked to those objects, the post will appear in the Review section of those objects' pages (task: 2699, 2813).
For example, if a user posted a review of a product or company at a time when those objects did not exist, but were created later, other users can now add comments to the original post and link it to the newly created objects.
- Rewards / Create - sponsors can now set the target currency for their rewards campaigns, allowing for better presentation of rewards in local currency (2782, 2786);
- Rewards / Reports - financial reports can now be viewed in local currency (2811, 2812);
- Notifications / Route - notify users about changes of withdraw routes for their accounts (3054, 3055, 3056, 3057) ;
- Posts / Odyssey - users can add Odyssey videos to their posts (3444);
- Posts / YT shorts - users can add YouTube shorts to their posts (3720);
- Posts / Photos - preserve meta data for images uploaded by users (3751);
- Object / Titles - the field was extended to allow up to 500 symbols (3462).
Minor updates & fixes:
Waivio is an open source project. Further information about tasks and the development progress can be found on the GitHub.