Silver Portfolio Update 12/24/2022

in #leofinance3 months ago

Silver Price Analysis
Silver markets have rallied a bit and we continue to push the $24 level. If we can break above there, then it’s likely that the market could go looking to the $24.50 level, maybe even the $25 level. However, with the holidays we not get a lot of liquidity between now and January. It will be interesting to see what the new year has in store for us.

Silver Chart
Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 10.11.23 AM.png

Portfolio Update
My current assets are valued at $2031.54 with a total acquisition cost of $1927.29. SO we are holding pretty steady going into the new year. There's a lot buzz around metals so we will see what 2023 has in store for us.

Asset Allocation Chart
Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 10.10.34 AM.png

Asset Holding by Product
Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 10.10.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 10.10.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 10.10.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 10.11.07 AM.png


You should’ve grabbed those 10 oz bars when I told you…🤣

I know I'm kicking my self I added a few coins but nothing that large. I'm a bit short on liquid money with the holidays and I had a huge leveraged position get liquidated on the quick drop two weeks ago so it's back into savings mode for me.

You received an upvote of 100% from Precious the Silver Mermaid!

Thank you for contributing more great content to the #SilverGoldStackers tag.
You have created a Precious Gem!

Silver is performing so well recently. Let's wish it carry on !

One should have accumulated more silver back then when it dips

My previous @v4vapp proposal has expired. I have a new one which is running but unfunded right now. I'm still running @v4vapp and all my other services but I may have to increase the 0.8% fee to 2.0% if I continue to be unfunded.

Please consider asking your friends to vote for prop #244 or consider unvoting the HBD stabilizer explained below.

For understandable reasons in the current crypto climate it is harder to get funded by the DHF, I accept this so I'm asking a wider audience for help again. I will also redraft this proposal with more details (coming soon). I'm also looking for other funding sources.

Additionally you can also help with a vote for Brianoflondon's Witness using KeyChain or HiveSigner

If you have used I'd really like to hear your feedback, and if you haven't I'd be happy to hear why or whether there are other things you want it to do.

  1. The bar to be funded is set by the HBD Stabilizer, the more votes that has, the more votes @v4vapp needs to be funded. If you want to reconsider supporting that proposal and unvote it, that would also help me (and others so you have to weigh this choice.)