The first version of Hive Keychain for mobile finally got accepted on both the Play Store and Apple Store.
At the moment, we've reached the first phase of our roadmap and the App is a full-fledged wallet that has the following features :
- PIN + biometrics login
- Adding accounts via QR code / master key / private key
- Key and accounts management
- RPC settings
- Transfers / Power Up / Power Down / Delegations / HBD Conversions
- Encoded Transfers
- Delegations list
- Transactions list with decoded memo (if memo key is available)
- Account value
- Hive Engine tokens value / list
- Hive Engine transfers and list of transaction
The code is entirely open-source and you are welcome to report issues on our Github repository. Please follow the templates.
- This is a first release and the Application is still in Beta. It has been tested extensively but it should not by any means be the only place you store your keys on.
- To import accounts quickly from your Hive Keychain extension to your mobile App, use the QR Code scanner by pressing the QR code logo:
On your extension, navigate to the menu (top right button), then to
Manage Accounts and finally click on
Show QR Code.
The second phase of our development plan is currently ongoing and will integrate a web browser with full keychain capability to the Apps. It will be rolled out in two steps:
- Single webpage with Keychain capability
- Full featured web browser with multiple tabs / favorites / navigation history
After that, the third phase on our roadmap, work on App-to-App communication will begin.
I hope you are as thrilled as I am for what is to come !
To communicate with us, report issues or become an Alpha tester, join our Discord by following this link :
Or scanning this QR Code :
Support Hive Keychain development by voting for our proposal on PeakD (on the upcoming section)or with HiveSigner.
100% of payout is redirected to the DAO