On Wednesday, September 28, 2022, the Institute for the Study of Free Enterprise (ISFE) at Oklahoma State University hosted a Blockchain Ideas Summit in Stillwater, OK.
Here are links to posts containing videos from the Summit:
- Opening Remarks by George Gilder (7 minutes)
- Introduction of the Panelists (this post) (7 minutes)
- Value 4 Value Project Presentation and Q&A, by Dr. Brian Bishko (@brianoflondon) (46 minutes)
- HiveAuth Project Presentation and Q&A, by @arcange (42 minutes)
In this particular video, Dr. Steve Trost (Director of ISFE) introduces the panelists.
The panelists were:
- John Tamny: author of The Money Confusion: How Illiteracy About Currencies and Inflation Sets the Stage for the Crypto Revolution and 5 other books.
- George Gilder: author of Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy and Life After Capitalism and 22 other books.
- Jonathan Button: digital assets portfolio manager; consultant to FIFA on FIFA+ Collect.
- David Trost: cybersecurity engineer; founder of Compensara Open Money Protocol (COMP).
- Mike Trisko: CEO of Phore Blockchain project.
- Matt Starkey: co-founder of 3Speak and SPK Network.
- Dr. Jesse Reich: co-founder and CEO of Splinterlands; former chemistry professor.
- Dr. Brian Bishko: founder of v4v.app; inventor of Podping for Podcasting 2.0.
- arcange: founder and developer of HiveAuth.
- Dan Hensley: co-founder of 3Speak and SPK Network.
The Summit involved presentations of four projects, followed by questions and comments on each project, by a panel of experts.
The projects presented at the Summit were:
- Value for Value (v4v.app) and PodCasting 2.0 (podcastindex.org), by Dr. Brian Bishko (@brianoflondon)
- HiveAuth (hiveauth.com) by @arcange
- SPK Network (spk.network) by Matt Starkey (@starkerz)
- Compensara Open Money Protocol (COMP) by David Trost
(Unfortunately, the audio quality of our remote presenters is marginal, and a memory card failure resulted in the loss of the video and audio for the final two projects.)
It was awesome to have such a submit and some of the big guns in the tech and Blockchain world. Hive is massively represented and I cannot wait for Dan and Brianoflondon to introduce themselves. This is going to be massive. Before now, I never knew v4v represents Value for value. It's going to be amazing to have to listen to everyone here. Can't wait to get this started.
I really appreciate every part of this but I was expecting to see the individuals in the videos presenting themselves only their voices I could hear lol.
Yes. I agree. Unfortunately, the University's videography team had conflicts that morning and could not actively film the Summit. We had to settle for a fixed camera angle.