Welcome to the Hive Engagement League!
Thank you to everyone who sponsors and supports the EL, your kindness is appreciated!
Apologies for the lack of replies last week, Covid blues my only real excuse.
If you wish to be added or removed from my master list, please let me know with a comment.
The Hive Engagement League
This league is not based around financial rewards and relates to engagement.
Everyone currently on my master list has a chance here, including those powering down or dealing in delegations over the past couple of weeks. Only the top 100 scores are shown.
The score is made up from a simple formula which uses the following types of engagement:
- Posts (P)
- Comments (C)
- Number of people spoken to (PS)
- Comments outside of own posts (CO)
- Unique Author posts (UA)
- Comments - replies to replies - depth > 2 (CR)
- Comments - length in characters (CL)
- Up-votes to others (V)
- Up-votes to different authors (UV)
- Self-votes - No minus score but no bonus HIVE (SV)
Note: Copy/Paste comments will be excluded!
Hive Engagement League Table
Images best viewed on Hive.blog and leofinance
- 439 accounts earned a score this week (455 last week)
- The top 100 produced 683 top level posts (638 last time)
- The top 100 produced 12024 comments (13027 last time)
- The top 100 produced over 2.54 million characters of text in comments (2.67 last time)
- The top 100 cast 31081 votes (26992 last time), of these, 172 were self-votes (206 last time)
- 298 of the 439 accounts that earned a score this week chose not to vote their own account (303 of 455 last time)
Congratulations to this weeks Engagement League winner:
🎁 Prizes 🎁
A share of around 35 HP for the top 10 in the Engagement League and those not far behind (and without a self-vote) goes to:
@jfang003, @brittandjosie, @tattoodjay, @joanstewart, @mba2020, @xplosive, @iskafan, @justinparke, @silversaver888, @justclickindiva, @riverflows, @alokkumar121, @cmplxty, @trippymane, @ganjafarmer, @khaleesii, @tarazkp, @jesustiano, and @wrestlingdesires.
The list is ordered by the date that sponsor first offered a prize for their lucky number.
Thank you to everyone sponsoring a number in the Engagement League, very kind of you all!
If you wish to sponsor a lucky number (with a prize of your choice) let me know. Also, please tell me if you no longer want to sponsor.
If you have spotted any glaring mistakes in my post, please let me know so I can fix them
If you would like to be added or removed from the master list, give me a shout
If you have any other comments or suggestions please enter them into the box below
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta